Washington Reformed Seminary

A non-degree student is one desiring to take only a limited number of courses for credit, without enrolling in an official degree program. Students wanting to use WRS course credits to transfer to another institution would fall into this category. A non-degree student is coded as a Special Student in WRS computer database.
The process for acceptance as a non-degree student is as follows:

(1) Submit a completed Special Student Application, along with the application fee, to the Admissions Office.
(2) Submit an offficial letter from your current institution’ Registrar stating that you are a student in good standing and what program of study you are enrolled, or a copy of the transcript of the highest degree earned. If the student is not currently enrooled in another institution, the most recent post-secondary transcript must be sumitted.
(3) Submit a statement describing your conversion experience, including what a person must do to receive eternal life and when you personally took that step.
(4) When all the required documents are received by WRS, the application file will be reviewed. You will be notified by mail of your admissions status. A non-degree student is subject to all current institutional policies, including but not limited to financial, academic, and behavioral requirements.